December 1, 2010

LULLABY-FAN STORIES OF HOPE

I received a comment on my 'Lullaby' music video today, and it got me looking at past comments as well. it is stories like these that make my job as a musician worth everything it takes. I feel that to be able to contribute something that brightens someone's world is the highest honor. I'd take it any day over a Grammy! (and I do)

"My girlfriend sent me this link, after i told her "this addiction" by the alkaline trio reminded me of her. she said this one is hers for me. were in a long distance relationship and i listen to it every night before i go to bed. it helps me feel close to her even though were a 100 something miles apart. i love this song."
~~~~~~~
"This song reminds me of my field hockey coach, her husband was hit by a drunk driver while on his motorcycle. they had been married for 14 moths and He was an amazing human being. we went to his funeral as a team yesterday and it was heart breaking. my coach is an amazing woman and no one deserves to die so young. we hold you in our hearts forever Dan."
~~~~~~~
"Though this sounds weird, this song goes to my dog who died today. and i know its stupid you might think to tirbute a song to a dog, but he was the best dog in the world. This song was on when he was buried and he loved to listen to me sing so this is for him."
~~~~~~~
"This is one of those songs i wish I could walk down the aisle. I cried the first time i heard this song, not to mention i listened to it over and over and over. I absolutely love it and this song gives me hope."


Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment