July 19, 2010

I WANT OPINIONS...DUST OR PARANORMAL ORBS?



The other night I was taking pictures in several costumes for an indi film i'm shooting. Each time I put the camera on a timer and then stood in the middle of the room. When I looked at the shots later, I noticed a circular light in these two. I've captured these lights before, and always ponder whether they're some sort of spirit orb or just a dust particle. I have experienced many paranormal happenings in my life, but also remain hesitant to jump to conclusions from case to case. I would say these are just dust particles, except for one thing...they are exactly where my eyes are looking in each picture.

PS. 2 new songs up on Myspace.com/LucyWalsh today

7 comments:

  1. Usually you can tell the difference between dust specks and orbs by the way they travel. How much time between each shot? I wouldnt call them dust specks as much as light refraction? Dust tends to travel in mass and in the same direction (think of a flock of birds) Orbs are singular, move quickly and change direction.
    Check the position of the mirrors in the room and the light source and you might try taking some short video to see if they show up again. Good Luck!!
    (btw, love the new songs and the costume is very cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the lower pic it appears to be a form of lens flare or perhaps a jumper through time returning to visit...:)

    Steve S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like orbs to me...I see them in pics once in awhile myself. Do you have a cat? My cat usually acts bizarre and then later when I look at the pics, I see the orbs...so it does make me wonder...animals seem to be very in tune with there surroundings.

    Kristin C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orbs, motes, whatever. But hey, I'd kill for legs like yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, I have been using an infra red camera in my house along with some other equipment. I have not only filmed orbs but also long things whizzing by, small and large orbs along with a bright thing with what appears to be like a flapping membrane around it, almost as if it was moving through water, I have captured it 4 times in one night coming and going all over the place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://imageshack.us/a/img23/4742/1002129s.jpg

    That was shortly after someone died in that bed. The cat used to sit with him.

    ReplyDelete